If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Bumble and bumble Online Canada, you may return the unused portion to us for a refund or exchange. Please note: Only products purchased from Bumble and bumble Online Canada may be returned for refund or exchange
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Bumble and bumble Online purchase, simply return the unused portion to us and we will be happy to credit your account for the purchase amount.
1) Please fill out the "Return Section" of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records. if you are returning a gift, please check the box marked "Gift Return" on the back of the invoice.
2) For your convenience, we have provided a return address label on the invoice that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
Bumble and bumble Online Canada
550 Petrolia Road
Toronto, ON M3J 2W3
3) For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via insured UPS Ground. We're sorry. Return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please refer to Damaged Items.
4) Please allow 7-10 business days for return processing.
5) If you have questions about returns, please contact us by phone at 888-355-0620 or via email at BBonlineorder@bumbleandbumble.com.
How long will it take to receive a credit for my returned items?
Once received, return packages are processed within 7-10 business days. The time to post a credit to your account can vary and is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for details.
When I exchange an item there are two transactions on my credit card - can you explain?
When an exchange is requested it is completed in two steps:
1. A credit is issued for the item(s) returned
2. A new order is processed for the item(s) requested in exchange
Two transactions will be posted to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange.
Please note that billing for the exchange item is subject to payment authorization and once authorized and shipped, it will post immediately to your account. While both the credit transaction and the billing transaction for the exchange occur simultaneously, it may take longer for the credit to post to your account depending upon the issuing bank’s processing times for credits.
I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
If your online order is not as expected, please contact us at 888-355-0620 for assistance.
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact us as soon as possible at 888-355-0620 for assistance.
Can I return a gift that was purchased from Bumble and bumble Online Canada?
Yes, we accept gift returns. Return credits are issued to the original form of payment used for the purchase. The gift-giver’s credit card account will be credited for the returned item(s). If you prefer that your gift-giver is not alerted to the return, please call us at 888-355-0620 and we will be happy to assist you with other options.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials and the items inside and contact us immediately at 888-355-0620. Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.