• Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays)
• Orders places on Holiday or Weekend Days will be processed the following business day
• Orders with Standard Service are processed within 1-3 business days
• Order with Express Service will be processed the same business day if the order is placed by 11:00 AM EST
• We're sorry, we are currently unable to accept orders that are billed to or shipped to destinations outside Canada. To find Bumble and Bumble products near you visit our Store Locator.
Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our Order Tracking page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your Bumble and Bumble Online orders. When you click on Order Tracking, you will be prompted to log in with your email address and password. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current and past orders. After your order is shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed. To track your order via the carrier's Web site, you may click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order.
Please note: some carriers may not have tracking information available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
• Item(s) no longer available.
• Difficulty in processing payment information.
• Cannot ship to address provided.
• A duplicate order was placed.
• Cancelled due to a customer request.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact Bumble Online Customer Service at 888-355-0620 or via email.
• Temporarily Out of Stock / Backordered Items: If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are available. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. There will be no additional shipping charges for backordered item(s) shipped. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item prior to shipment, please contact us at 888-355-0620 and we will be happy to assist you.
• Pre-sell Items:Pre-sell items are items that are not yet in stock, but available for advanced purchase on our site. Pre-sell items are shipped as soon as they are available with no additional shipping charges. We will notify you of the status of your Pre-sell item via email updates and confirmations. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. Anticipated shipment time (i.e. "Available for shipping in mid-September") is indicated on the site adjacent to product information. Please note: The actual delivery date of your order depends on the shipping method you select.
Please note: The actual delivery date of your order depends on the shipping method you select.
Maximum Purchase Policy
We appreciate your understanding that we must limit orders to no more than six (6) units of any item with a maximum purchase of CA $750 per customer. If you have any questions please contact us at 888-355-0620 or Contact Us and we will be happy to assist.
Payment forms accepted:
• American Express
We do not accept:
• Debit cards
• Layaway plan
• Personal Checks
• Money Orders
• Credit cards with billing addresses outside the U.S. and Canada
Important information: For your security your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Bumble and Bumble Online Canada is required by law to collect sales tax on orders being shipped to all Canadian provinces and territories. Sales tax will be assessed on the total purchase, including shipping and handling charges. If you have other questions regarding sales tax, please feel free to email us.
At Bumble and Bumble Online Canada, we understand how important security is to you. When you place an order at Bumble and Bumble Online Canada, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date. You can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. We have used government approved encryption software. To find out more about SSL encryption software go to:
In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software are the following:
• AOL 5.0 and higher
• Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
• Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4 (Windows only)
• Netscape 6.0 (Windows only)
• Safari RSS